家庭的英语 家庭的英文作文优秀4篇

2022-08-09 18:13:19

无论是在学校还是在社会中,大家都经常接触到作文吧,作文是经过人的思想考虑和语言组织,通过文字来表达一个主题意义的记叙方法。如何写一篇有思想、有文采的作文呢?下面是书包范文为朋友们带来的家庭的英文作文优秀4篇,希望能够给朋友们的写作带来一定的启发。

家庭的英文作文 篇一

Summer vacation, my mother took me to akzo. Look to my brother home, I saw the elder brother home beautiful fish tank, the rectangle big body, like a transparent crystal palace. There were so many fish tank! A large map, silver dragon, goldfish, cleaners and so on, from a distance, they are like one family in harmony, all day in the lush aquatic joyfully swimming, they constantly wags her tail, free, carefree, how beautiful!

It is my favorite goldfish. Goldfish on the head with a pair of intense big eyes, like two black gems, it has a O glyph of mouth, the mouth constantly spit bubbles, like a child to eat bubble gum, speak hesitatingly, very happy. Goldfish pianpian body, as if he had been squeezed, it have many scales, glittering; Goldfish tail like was just about to open the fan, swing continually, that is in the balance. I saw it like a carefree, really want to became a goldfish.

I also like cleaners, you see him often pursed mouth, looks very ugly, but it always gives it his quietly work hard, the dirt on the drain tank. Unlike other fish, just you happy, no matter others.

Once, brother, let me feed a fish, I can directly pour half a bottle of fish food into the fish tank, the fish will swim to try to overtake each other in fierce eat fish food, especially that a few small fish, because they are too greedy, result to support dead, I'm sorry, brother comfort I said: "it doesn't matter, this fish is you support dead, next time you have the experience of the fish."

Leave the elder brother home, I looked at it also reluctant to that group of lively and lovely goldfish. I like the happy family.

暑假里,妈妈带我去阿克苏。到了哥哥家,我一眼望去看到了哥哥家漂亮的鱼缸,那长方形的大身体,就像一座透明的水晶宫。鱼缸里的鱼可真多呀!有大地图、银龙、金鱼、清洁工等等,远远望去,它们就像一个和睦的大家庭,整天在茂盛的水草里欢快地游来游去,它们不停地摇尾巴,自由自在,无忧无虑,多美呀!

这里面我最喜欢金鱼了。金鱼头上长着一双炯炯有神的大眼睛,像两颗黑宝石似的,它有一张O字形的嘴巴,嘴里不停地吐泡泡,好像小孩子吃的泡泡糖,吞吞吐吐,快乐极了。金鱼身体扁扁的,好像被挤压过一样,它的身上有许多鳞片,亮晶晶地;金鱼的尾巴就像正要打开的扇子,不停地摇摆着,那是在保持平衡呢。我见它无忧无虑的样子,真想也变成一条金鱼。

我还喜欢清洁工,你看他时常撅着嘴,样子丑极了,但是它总是默默地任劳任怨奉献自己,吸取鱼缸上的脏东西。不像别的鱼,只管自己快活,不管别人。

有一次,哥哥让我喂一次鱼,我就直接把半瓶鱼食倒进了鱼缸,那些鱼就你追我赶的游去猛吃鱼食,尤其是那几条小鱼,因为它们太贪吃了,结果给撑死了,我难过极了,哥哥安慰我说:“没关系,这次鱼被你撑死了,下次你就有养鱼的经验。”

离开哥哥家时,我还恋恋不舍地看了看那群活泼可爱的金鱼。我喜欢这个欢乐的大家庭。

家庭的英文作文 篇二

I have a happy home.

My mother is a small family as an understanding wife and loving mother, the mother is responsible for everything.

Daddys nothing. Although no prestige, but to me and my brother is very good. Dad funny humor, always make this home every night full of happiness.

For me, learning achievement is good, every year named ""three good"student"。 Sometimes to do housework at home, will not be convinced. Because they broke my interest.

The younger brother is a little naughty, but very cute. Naughty when, black face, like Bao; lovely when, like the rabbit.

"My family is so cute and lovely." This is my family.

My family is very cute, very happy.

我有一个幸福的家。

妈妈是一个贤妻良母,家里大大小小的事都由妈妈负责。

爸爸什么都不管。虽然无威信,但是对我和弟弟非常好。爸爸风趣幽默,总是使这个家每天晚上充满快乐。

我嘛,学习成绩还算好,年年评为“三好学生”。有时在家做家务,会不服气。因为他们打断了我的兴趣。

弟弟有点顽皮,但是又很可爱。顽皮的时侯,满脸黑,像包公;可爱的时侯,像小兔。

“我的家庭真可爱,真可爱。”这就是我赞美我的家庭。

我的家庭很可爱,很幸福。

家庭的英文作文 篇三

There are 5 members in my family, my father,mother,elder brother, elder sister and me.My brother and sister were married,my brother has a 4 years old daughter. We moved to Shanghai when i was 3 years old, my parents are running business in a company until now. My father is a little bit childish, he feel that nothing is important than children happy, so he always satisfy to what we want since we were small. my mother take much care to this family, i used to feel than my mother is annoying, but now i understand what my mom did was for our own good. My brother is cuteand very tolerate, my sister is a strong-determination women, we fought everyday when we were small, but our relationship is close.

I feel happy to have such family.

我的家庭生活英语作文 篇四

Usually, our family is always on the go, and they go to work in class. When they arrive at a holiday, they are very lazy. They are too lazy to say a word, hide in a warm quilt, and wake up naturally. Slow down the footsteps, listen to the relaxed music and taste the delicious breakfast, which is the beginning of the best happy time.

A rare holiday time, traveling with the family to experience the original life, my father is responsible for the tent, a fuss, sweating; mother fight a lone battle make lunch, come and help, sister pick vegetables I wash dishes, really good cooperation! A happy meal together.

Hiding in the comfort of the tent, the number of stars in the sky, all over the mountains and plains fireflies dance like diamonds, to illuminate the whole valley; crickets and frogs, the romantic night, the spectrum of lively symphony, a sound and a sound, let me enter sweet dreams.

Good family time, we need to work together to create, pace, work, busy work, all behind! Let us embrace the warmth of our family together, share the joy and happiness of each other, and wander in this world of laughter.

最新范文

英语分析作文(精彩9篇)08-10

Me【精彩4篇】08-09

英语作文【优秀9篇】08-09

最新how to keep healthy英语作文优秀408-08

博物馆的英语作文(3篇)08-08

关于垃圾分类的英语作文(精彩8篇)08-08

保护环境英语作文【精彩5篇】08-08

保护环境的英语作文范文精彩4篇08-08

英语作文万能句子(优秀8篇)08-07

大学英语作文万能句子【8篇】08-07

55 37801